Prototypes are out! Deciding to develop any of them into a full game? Feedback welcome!

GamexGames

Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Hello everyone,

hope you are all doing great lately.
After our debut game release on Steam – SimPocalypse (you can find more in this thread), we've been working hard developing new mechanics for our next game(s). For that reason, we developed 2 prototypes with different mechanics, and are now searching for first feedback to help us decide if the mechanics are interesting enough to develop them further into a full game.

Prototype 1 -
your goal is to bring life to desolated lands by optimizing placements of trees, vegetation, and other features that will help you re-forestate the area.

Playtest link:
Forestator

Feedback (appreciated):
Forestator - Prototype (FEEDBACK)

Playtest link:

Feedback (appreciated):
ChopMania - Prototype (FEEDBACK)

Hello Gamex !

I quickly tried them both. I prefer Forestator better. I had a similar idea for a boardgame so I think that's why I like it better than to chop trees ^^ With more trees, environment, bonuses and actions than the player can perform, it can become a great game. Let me know if you make any progress on it :)

Back