N64 Golden Eye 64?

Naiwen

Queen of Games!
Full GL Member
Awards
Credits
Now that my N64 has stopped reading disc for me for a long while, I've made my Golden Eye 64 hard copy into a rom and I'm now using 60Force, an N64 PC emulator to play it with. What about you? Have you ever played it yet personally or not? And if yes, what do you think of it for you personally?

Can't wait for the Switch release and do some online gameplay.

One of my most played games as a child, absolutely loved it.

You, me and no oddjob!

I used to play the Friggate level over and over again. I loved the idea of being on the ship haha

Haven't played this classic and it's a darn shame. Maybe because I rarely play the shooter genre unless I have a stylus.

Didn't realise it was expensive, that sucks.
A Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack individual membership will cost you $45.49 for 12 months and a Nintendo Switch Online + Expansion Pack family membership will cost you $75.49 for 12 months.

Whaaaaaaaat, that's pretty crazy tbf.
Yeah, you can find all the pricing info here, and individual online memberships without the expansion pack aren't bad, as for 1 month you only pay $3.99, for 3 months it is $7.99 and for a year you only pay $19.99

Yeah, you can find all the pricing info here, and individual online memberships without the expansion pack aren't bad, as for 1 month you only pay $3.99, for 3 months it is $7.99 and for a year you only pay $19.99

Appreciate the link, thanks a lot

Back