Warhammer 40,000: Rogue Trader

Just defeated one of the Cult's Field Commanders a Super Soldier, pretty tough boss battle because he could 1 hit kill a couple of your characters in one attack + there's a Sniper really far away that could 1 hit kill one of your characters too. Recorded the battle:

Completed Chapter 1, recorded chp1 ending:

Then My ship got attacked by pirates, recorded void ship combat gameplay:

Arrived at Footfall Station and got ambushed by bandits, recorded the battle:

Finally Mc just met waifu Yrliet. She's an almost "emotionless" very capable sniper assassin, basically this world's Kunoichi female Ninja. lol Now to start making her to open up her inner emotions to allow MC to PLOT her lol

Recorded the first meeting:

She's starting to open up to mc lol time for MC to rack up her waifu PLOT affection points
kkyc884.jpeg

gQmLd3c.jpeg

Last edited:
Got ambushed by powerful Beasts recorded the battle:

MC trying to get close with waifu Yrliet lol recorded the conversation:

My ship got attacked by another Pirate Frigate. Pretty good Void Ship Combat. With Torpedoes, Destroyed some of the enemy torpedoes and Did a Void Ship Fast 180 degrees Combat Maneuver. Then the enemy countered by moving closer, firing on my ship, damaged my ship alot. Moved away from the enemy while recharging my ship's shields and continued to maneuver my ship while avoiding another topedo fire from the enemy. Took another hit then went 180 degrees placing the enemy on my forward super canon at 9:12 and bam lol then fired torpedoes to finish the enemy ship, it was totally destroyed. Recorded the battle:

Last edited:
Mc's ship crewmembers tried to hit on Yrliet including a lesbian female crewmember tried to Yuri-ed her. can't blame them she's hawt lol causing Yrliet to talk to MC. There's an option for Mc to flirt with her too but that would fail the PLOT romance lol. Recorded the conversation:

Just destroyed 2 Imperial Frigates. A though void ship battle 1 vs 2. recorded the battle:

Fought a though battle vs many chaos corrupted Tech priests, good thing I got a squad of mindless really strong cyborgs to help with the battle. recorded the battle:

Fought 3 mini bosses VS 2 combat cyborgs and one corrupted tech priest. recorded the battle:

fought an evil version of the usual blue big space marine miniboss (and his crazy cultists)the red chaos marine lol his HP is super high, but he is dead now. recorded the battle:

Just defeated a tough boss. A giant Chaos corrupted mechanical and organic fusion tech priest monster with his 2 giant techno organic chaos monsters. and a couple of cultists with laser guns minions. recorded the battle:

MC Made some more progress with Waifu Yrliet's PLOT lol recorded it and took some pics. MC didn't really understand with the "seeing the world her way" thing in truth lol MC's just "playing along" with it and I picked the answer for MC that I thought would work lol :

Wv5sLPei_o.jpg

WM2d5iEl_o.jpg

8UWrMGGP_o.jpg

1IuQEubo_o.jpg

zCSkuFf6_o.jpg

dEoBWtRn_o.jpg

Recorded void ship combat vs One big Chaos Murder class Cruiser and 2 small raider ships + the cruiser got some fighters too. pretty fun stuff:

Recorded a though void Ship Combat. surrounded by multiple agile Xenos destroyers. with some cloaking ability, making them hard to hit with cannons and lasers. Good thing I upgraded Mc's ship, The Grand Cipher, before with the ability to launch multiple torpedoes at once.

Fought gazillion enemies with mini bosses, pretty fun battle, recorded the battle:

Just defeated a big Forgefiend chaos creature Boss. Recorded the battle:

Back